ONCO-AGING – Implementation of a clinical/molecular platform for the optimization of complex anti-tumoral therapies in elderly onco-hematological patients.
- WP1: Impact of Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment (CGA) on the Quality of Life (QoL) of elderly onco-hematologic patients’ candidates for complex antitumoral therapies: clinical and biological correlatives.
- WP2: Role of Cancer-Associated Fibroblasts in Merkel Cell Carcinoma Progression in the Elderly
- SCDU Oncologia/Ematologia/Radioterapia/Cure Palliative: Gennari A., Gaidano G., Krengli M., Catania E., Martini V., Maggiora P.M., Mahmoud.A.M.S.
- Virologia Molecolare : Gariglio M., Borgogna C., Lo Cigno I., Albertini S., Martuscelli L.
- European Research Institute for the Biology of Ageing, Laboratory of Cellular Senescence and Age-related Pathologies, University of Groningen, Netherlans
- University of Central Florida (UCF) – Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences, USA
- IOV (Istituto Oncologico Veneto)- Padova – Medical oncology department, Task force “Cancer in elderly” – EORTC (European Organization for Research and Treatment of cancer), Italy
- Department of Clinical Research & Medical Oncology, Institut Curie (Hôpital René Huguenin), St Cloud,France
- Center for Diagnostics Institute of Medical Microbiology, Virology and Hygiene, Universitätsklinikum Hamburg-Eppendorf- Hamburg, Germany
- International Agency for Research on Cancer, Infections and Cancer Biology Group, Lyon, France
Research area: Burden of old age and disability, Prevention and treatment pathways
Principal Investigator (PI) and CO-PI:
Alessandra Gennari (PI) – Associate professor - Department of Translational Medicine - UPO
Gianluca Gaidano (Co-PI) - Full professor - Department of Translational Medicine - UPO
Marco Krengli (Co-PI) - Full professor - Department of Translational Medicine - UPO
Marisa Gariglio (Co-PI) - Full professor - Department of Translational Medicine - UPO